IBS Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "IBS") endeavor to properly handle
and protect personal information in accordance with this policy.
1. Definition of personal information
individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, etc. that can identify a specific individual.
2. Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using personal information in IBS is as follows.
IBS shall obtain the consent of the individual in advance when using personal information beyond the purpose of use,
except when permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
(1) When providing our services and related information to our customers
(2) When responding to requests for materials, inquiries, etc.
(3) Materials for determining whether or not to hire regarding the hiring activities carried out by IBS
3. Management of personal information
IBS take appropriate measures for the safety management of
personal information and prevent loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information and unauthorized access to personal information.
4. Provision of personal information to a third party
IBS do not disclose or provide personal information to a third party
without the consent of the individual, except in the following cases.
(1) When the customer consents.
(2) When disclosure is required to our outsourced company or business partner in order to achieve the customer's purpose of use.
*However, in this case, IBS ensure that the outsourced business
manages personal information appropriately.
(3) When disclosure to our related departments or affiliated companies is required in order to respond appropriately to inquiries.
(4) When disclosure of personal information is required by law. In this case, we disclose it only to the relevant public office.
5. Management of personal information
(1) IBS endeavor to establish a system for the proper handling of
personal information and to continuously implement in-house education.
(2) When providing personal information, IBS take sufficient safety management measures and acquire personal information to the extent necessary for business and by legal and fair means.
6. Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
If customer requests to inquire, add, correct, or delete their own
personal information, contact us.
IBS inquire that you are the person and respond properly.
7. Access analysis tool
IBS website uses Google Analytics, a website statistics service provided by Google. The information obtained in this way shallbe used only for the improvement of this website.
contact us via following e-mail or letter.
12-43 Honami-cho, Suita-shi, Osaka
IBS Inc. Administration Group
Email address: email@example.com